Client Interview on 22nd - 27 th April in Chennai, Delhi and Mumbai
1 Electrical Foreman/Supervisor - 20
1. Capability to manage many different electrician teams / crews at the same time for a particular project.
2. Responsible for providing on-site direction and leadership for workers in order to complete jobs within specific guidelines, quality standards & time frame.
3. Responsible for many different aspects of the job, including planning, material management, and quality control.
4. Managing a team, evaluating employees' progress, and resolving problems are all personnel responsibilities.
5. Capability to read electrical drawings.
6. Good knowledge of the health & safety requirements.
7. Trouble shooting experience is preferable.
8. Areas of experience: Minimum 5 -10 years of experience in the same role in construction projects for multi-storey residential, commercial & industrial buildings.
9. should have good experience for construction of the following electrical systems: small power, lighting / intelligent lighting, electrical substations, home automation, access control, building management, CCTV, fire alarm & structural cabling systems.
10. Very good knowledge of the following electrical works: cable trays / trunking, lighting & small power wiring, Gi / PVC conduiting, cable pulling/laying & terminations, testing & commissioning of the electrical systems.
Salary - QR 2700 +QR 250(Food)
+ Other Services
• Working Hours :- 8hrs / 6 Days Week
Contract Period :- 2 Years
Accommodation :- Provided Transportation :- Provided
2 Electrical Chargehand - 20
1. should have the capability for managing more than 2 teams to execute the tasks given to them within time frame.
2. Having capability to read electrical drawings.
3. Trouble shooting experience is preferable.
4. Having a sound knowledge of the health & safety requirements.
5. Areas of experience: Minimum 5 -10 years of experience in the same role in construction projects for multi-storey / residential, commercial & industrial buildi