Landscape Maintenance Supervisor
- Oversees the scheduling of work routes to ensure all clients are serviced in a timely manner.
- Oversees and assists with the maintenance of client property which includes mulching, shrub pruning, and weed and debris control of flower beds.
- Supervises seasonal annual planting and designing of annual flower beds.
- Cares for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks or walls.
- Maintains and repairs tools, equipment.
- Supervises 7 landscape crew members to ensure proper completion of tasks.
- Provides horticulture improvement recommendations to client properties.
- Provides proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, fountains, planters, burial sites and other ground features.
- Develops and maintains excellent customer service with current and potential clients.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Client Operations Manager.
- Reporting all activities with photos to client.
- maintain proper maintenance schedule along of one year including the heave maintenance and regular maintenance.
- Familiar with all agricultural equipment and reporting trouble shootings with mechanics
- can lead mechanic to finalize issue for machineries.
- Can manage more than 100 labor with 7 zones and follow them.